WF67Y Metal Bending Hydraulic Press Brake
The back gauge structure of the WF67K metal bending hydraulic press brake adopts a grinding plate, giving the machine high regulation accuracy and facilitating convenient operation.Parameters
|Nominal Force KN||630||1250||2000||6000|
|Bed Length mm||2500||3200||4000||8000|
|Bed Width mm||160||180||220||400|
|Poles Distance mm||1900||2600||3100||6200|
|Throat Depth mm||250||320||350||500|
|Slider Travel mm||120||120||250||300|
|Die Loading Height mm||345||380||500||630|
|Slider travel Adjustment mm||100||100||180||250|
|Cylinder Bore mm||Φ140||Φ190||Φ240||Φ400|
|Main Power kW||25.5||7.5||11||45|
- Gooseneck punch
- Manual refuel device
- Villa mechanical crowning bed
- Linear guide type back gauge
- The structure of the machine is welded by steel plate, and it is designed by the method of limit elements analysis.
- The press brake uses the method of vibration to eliminate the stress on components, making the machine stable and reliable.
- The two ends of the synchronization mechanism uses a high accuracy central bearing, and adds an eccentric adjusting mechanism.
- We use a PATRIX compensating mechanism to compensate deflection generated by the worktable and slider when running. This increases bending accuracy.
- The reducer motivates mechanical blocks inside of cylinder to adjust the bending angle, and the value will be displayed on the stroke counting unit.
- There is an adjustment button between the workbench and the wallboard, making it convenient to adjust the bending angle.
- There is a remote control valve on the right side of the column, which can adjust the pressure of the main system.
- Manual oil pump is installed on the inside of the wall plate.