Multifunctional Hydraulic Ironworker Cautions
Every station of the ironworker features a protective cover to prevent operators from putting their hands or tools into the working area for safety.
The following should also be noted to keep workers safe:
- Operators should be familiar with the multifunctional hydraulic ironworker instructions, and have some experience on the machine or similar equipment.
- Electrical insulation and ground wire should be inspected before use.
- Punching and shearing cannot be performed simultaneously.
- Be careful not to overload the machine (The material strength should be less than or equal to 450N/mm, and the hardness is less than or equal to HB180).
- The ironworker's cutting tool must be sharp for safe and optimal performance.
- There is are no welding scars and protruding burrs on the plate surface.
- To ensure safety during punching and shearing, the pressing machine must be adjusted according to the different model of the workpiece.
- After changing the blade tool, you have to check the clearance of the blade again, and adjust it if necessary.
- Check the connection of each machine part regularly, if you find something wrong, you must turn it down and repair it.
- When the machine has run for a while, you will need to oil the moving parts in order to reduce friction and extend the useful life of the machine.